It was a huge night of honors for McKinley Village, an urban community co-developed by The New Home Company (NEW HOME, NYSE: NWHM) and Riverview Capital Investments in East Sacramento, at the 2017 Northern California MAME Awards, as the project won a total of 10 awards including Master-Planned Community of the Year and Attached Community of the Year for its Alder neighborhood.
The MAME Awards, presented by the North State Building Industry Association, were held on Friday, September 15, 2017 in Sacramento.
In addition to the Community of the Year awards, McKinley Village was honored with the following:
• Best Graphic Continuity (Paolucci Salling & Martin Communication Arts)
• Best Print Ad (Paolucci Salling & Martin Communication Arts)
• Best Website for a Community (Paolucci Salling & Martin Communication Arts)
• Best Internet Marketing Campaign (Paolucci Salling & Martin Communication Arts)
• Best Landscape Design/Master-Planned Community (C2 Collaborative)
• Best Interior Design of a Detached Home - $450,000 - $550,000 - Mulberry at McKinley Village - Plan 4 (with-IN Design)
• Best Interior Design - Attached Home - Alder at McKinley Village - Plan 3 (CDC Designs)
• Best Architectural Design of a Detached Home - 2,001 to 2,500 sq. ft. - Birch at McKinley Village - Plan 1 (Woodley Architectural Group)
The spotlight will remain on McKinley Village in the Sacramento region next week. On Friday, September 29, the Sacramento Business Journal will name the community one of its Best Real Estate Projects of the year.
“We could not be more proud of our partners and talented consultants that have helped us make McKinley Village such a success since it opened one year ago,” said Kevin Carson, Northern California President for NEW HOME. “This community was given years of thoughtful design and planning, so to be recognized by our peers with an array of MAME Awards is extremely rewarding.”
McKinley Village is a progressive 21st century urban village of 336 homes designed to foster connectivity and healthy living with a wealth of parks, common greens, public art and a wide array of homeowner amenities. For more information, please visit www.McKinleyVillage.com.