A New Hilltop Address With Historic Views
Marywood Hills is an intimate enclave perched above the cityscapes of Orange County. Spanning from Newport Coast to the south, across Catalina Island to the west and 180 degrees of city lights with fireworks from Disneyland and Anaheim Stadium by night, the residents of Marywood Hills will enjoy the historic city that rests below them from a whole new point of view. Orange’s finest entertainment, shopping and dining experiences are just minutes away. From the charming shops of Old Town Orange, The Outlets, South Coast Plaza, and Irvine Spectrum, owners are just around the corner from some of Southern California’s best social epicenters. Residents will enjoy the benefits of elevated living with all the lifestyle and educational amenities that the City of Orange has to offer.
- Earn $50,000 in Special Incentives During a New Home for the Holidays When You Purchase by December 15th!
- Luxury, Single-Family Homes
- Designed by Bassenian Lagoni
- Mid $1 Millions to Mid $2 Millions
- 3,509 to 4,357 Square Feet of Living Space
- 4 to 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 to 5.5 Baths
- Bonus Rooms, Loggias and Offices
Move In Ready
Model Home Gallery