*UPDATED: April 2nd, 2020
At The New Home Company, we have taken significant steps to ensure that our homes remain a place of safety and comfort for you, our team and the surrounding community as we work to address concerns around COVID-19 together.
Our company has moved quickly to enact the following preventative measures:
- The New Home Company’s neighborhoods across California and Arizona are now open by private appointment only. This change will help ensure the safety of our team as they transition to working from home and the safety of our homeshoppers, while providing them with the most individualized experience possible.
- The New Home Company will provide both virtual and private, onsite opportunities to allow your homebuying journey to continue uninterrupted while prioritizing your safety. Through our industry-leading Online Sales Concierge (OSC) program, virtual appointments will allow visitors to get to know our neighborhoods and available homes interactively. The OSC team can also assist in scheduling a private, onsite tour to ensure a more intimate and exclusive introduction to our Model Homes.
- The New Home Company is committed to taking care of our team. We have provided enhanced education and support to each Neighborhood Sales Manager, Design Consultant, Customer Care Representative on safety measures regarding their own personal health to ensure that all interaction with visitors is done with a healthy NWHM team member and social distancing is implemented at all private appointments, onsite.
- The New Home Company has postponed all of its previously scheduled large-scale community events and Grand Openings taking place for the immediate future.
Our goal is to implement best practices regarding “Social Distancing” – including maintaining 6 feet of distance between people, not congregating in groups, not shaking hands, and increasing cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces. Depending on your situation, it may be more comfortable to choose an alternative method such as a videoconference to complete your appointment. If this is desired, we will do our best to meet your request.
Here are a few simple questions to help you and our team decide the safest process to follow. Our Team Members will be asking these questions before scheduling and conducting any in-person appointments.
- Have you (or anyone who would accompany you to an appointment) traveled outside the U.S. or to/from any outbreak areas within the United States in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVD-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you a first responder (health care worker; fire fighter; police officer? And if so, THANK YOU for your selfless service!)
- Are you displaying any possible symptoms of the COVD-19 virus including:
- Dry cough
- Body aches
- Difficulty breathing
If you answer NO to all questions, we will continue with your in-person appointment. If you answer YES to any of the questions, your Neighborhood Sales Manager will ask if you’d like to complete your appointment via videoconference or other alternate method.
We are committed to ensuring that during this time, the best of our company shines through and you come to see our homes as places of safety and comfort.
A better experience. A better home. A better life.